Cobra 6216 - Race Pro 4.5" Slip-On Muffler - 2017-18 Harley-Davidson FLH - Chrome
Cobra Race Pro 4 1/2-inch Slip-On Mufflers
Product Number: 6216
- Bodies taper to 4" round at the front
- 4.5" machined aluminum thin line black tips are held in place with seven stainless steel, 12-point bolts
- Features satin black laser-cut steel straps that tightly encircle the mufflers with built-in mounting straps
- 3" cores for superior performance
- The frequency and location of the perforation patterns in the cores creates significant sound scattering in the mid frequencies, which helps to enhance the low frequency tones
- Acoustical engineering developments allow an incredibly deep sound because of intense, class-leading resonance absorption and prevention
- Use proprietary materials with specific acoustical dampening and thermal insulation properties
- Sold in pairs
- Cobra's new Raven black is slightly darker than the previous coating, providing the best finish possible
- Made in the U.S.A.
Tri Glide Ultra Classic - FLHTCUTG (2017-2018)
Street Glide Special - FLHXS (2017-2018)
Street Glide - FLHX (2017-2018)
Road King Special - FLHRXS (2017-2018)
Road King - FLHR (2017-2018)
Road Glide Ultra - FLTRU (2017-2018)
Road Glide Special - FLTRXS (2017-2018)
Road Glide - FLTRX (2017-2018)
Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low - FLHTKL (2017-2018)
Electra Glide Ultra Limited - FLHTK (2017-2018)
Electra Glide Ultra Classic - FLHTCU (2017-2018)
2- Chrome steel slip on mufflers W/removable black end cap and baffle
Its look is as distinctive as its deep throaty rumble. The Race Pro’s unique black clamshell mounting bracket sets it apart from any other muffler on the market, and that look gets even better with its black thin-line tip that’s held in place with seven, 12-point zinc plated bolts. A perforated core wrapped in a proprietary fiberglass pillow creates the deepest sound available.
The matte black finish on the aluminum tip is matched with the satin black finish on the laser-cut steel strap that tightly encircles the muffler and has built-in mounting points. With its unique strap the Race Pro looks like a radical departure from the norm, when in fact, the Race Pro mounts the same way as nearly every slip-on muffler from Cobra. The strap clamps tightly around the muffler and bolts to the bike's hanger mounts located beneath the saddlebags. PEM fasteners in the wrap make mounting a simple task of threading in a bolt from the upper bracket into the Cobra strap.
The mufflers come with 3-inch cores encased in proprietary Cobra sound tuning materials with specific acoustical dampening and thermal insulation properties. The basso profondo notes are made possible because of class-leading resonance absorption and prevention.
The frequency and location of the perforation patterns in the high-flo cores creates significant sound scattering in the mid frequencies, which helps to enhance the low frequency tones. The high-flo core itself is a massive 3-inches in diameter which gives the muffler an aggressive look without the objectionable sound levels.
Like all Cobra exhausts the Race Pro slip-on mufflers are made in the U.S. and come with a limited lifetime warranty that even covers discoloration.
We Also Recommend
Cobra 6107RB - Neighbor Hater Muffler 4 inch - 1995-16 Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT - Black
Cobra 6106RB 909-Twins 4 inch Exhaust Slip-on for 1995-16 Harley FLH / FLT Models - Black
Cobra - 6255RB - Powerport Head Pipes for 17-18 Harley Davidson FLH / FLT - Black
Cobra - 6255 - Powerport Head Pipes - 2017-18 Harley Davidson FLH / FLT - Chrome