Saddlemen Sport Solo Seat for 2008-09 Yamaha YZF-R6 - Black/Smooth - 0810-0793
Saddlemen Sport Solo Seat
- Black-on-black, easy-to-clean SaddleSuede material covers the entire top portion of the seat with a matching strip in center of the Gel Channel (GC).
- A matching black suede covers the center strip and places the Gel Channel technology front-and-center as a major styling point.
- Saddlemen’s® revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality; durable construction and styling that are as unique as it is functional.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer.
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there’s no question it’s a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle.
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider rear saddle section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- In most cases the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- Each SPORT seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from center GEL channel: dries in minutes.
- Designed and built in the USA
Saddlemen’s® line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Most of these stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s® Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that’s second-to-none. They are most likely the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
Product Line Saddlemen Sport Seat Part Number 0810-0793 Fitment Type Model-Specific Fitment Use Type Unit Sale Qty Each Style Gel-Channel Position Material SaddleSuede Color Black Finish Smooth Configuration Solo Seat Driver Seat Length 17.0 Inches Passenger Seat Length Driver Seat Width 13.0 Inches Passenger Seat Width Overall Seat Width 13.0 Inches Overall Seat Length 17.0 Inches Product Disclaimer Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
2009 Yamaha YZF-R6
2008 Yamaha YZF-R6
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend
Saddlemen SDC Performance Gripper 2-Up Seat with Lumbar Support for 2018-22 Harley Softail Low Rider/Sport Glide - Black/Gripper Lattice Stitched - SC81829DBRT
Saddlemen Renegade Heels Down Solo Seat for 2006-17 Harley Softail Deluxe - Black/Studded - 806-15-0011
Saddlemen Profiler Low Profile 2-Up Seat for 2013-19 Yamaha XV950 Bolt - Black/Lattice Stitched - Y13-16-149
Saddlemen Adventure Tour 2-Up Seat for 2014-20 KTM 1090/1190/1290 Adventure models - Black/Smooth Stitched - 0810-KT11