Yoshimura RS-12 Series Slip-On Muffler
- Developed and tested in collaboration with HRC Honda Racing World Champion Tim Gajser and engineers the new RS-12 is ready for the race track and trails.
- Aggressive intelligently designed, the RS-12 asymmetrical shaped muffler allows maximize capacity and incorporates a resonance chamber for managing sound and increasing usable power.
- RS-12's unique profile also provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Unique oval manifold design was created using FEA process (Finite Element Analysis) and produced using state-of-the-art hydroforming process
- Improved performance gains, weight reduction and fit when compared to previous generation design
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints.
- Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design and innovation end cap detailing as expected from Yoshimura
- Carbon end cap covers inner cap mounted design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
The most anticipated 450cc motocross bike for 2021 is here! With an all-new designed chassis and engine, the new Honda CRF450 is sure to set new records. Our new RS-12 system for the new Honda CRF450 has been in development for over a year, no stone has been left unturned in our efforts to innovate and create the best exhaust system available. In collaboration with Honda Japan, HRC Honda and MXGP World Champion Tim Gajser, we were able to deliver! The Yoshimura RS-12 and the 2021 Honda CRF450—made with one goal to provide the most precision tuned machine in motocross competition.
Product Line Yoshimura RS-12 Series Exhaust System Part Number 225852S320 Fitment Type Model-Specific Fitment Use Type Unit Sale Qty Kit Style Signature Series Size Position Material Color Stainless Finish Exhaust Configuration Single Muffler Slip-On Exhaust Muffler Size Muffler End/Tip Style Carbon Fiber End Cap California Emissions FALSE Product Disclaimer This is a listing for an Exhaust Part ONLY - VEHICLE IS NOT INCLUDED Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
2022 Honda CRF450R
2021 Honda CRF450R
2021 Honda CRF450RX
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at email@example.com with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend
Yoshimura Alpha Slip-On Exhaust Muffler for 2020-21 Kawasaki ZX1000 Ninja 1000SX - 14161BP220