ACF-50 Anti-Corrosion Lubricant Compound - 13 Oz - 2 Pack
ACF-50 Anti-Corrosion Lubricant Compound
13 Ounce Aerosol Can (2 Pack)
- ACF-50 kills any corrosion currently in progress with just one application.
- ACF-50 is non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, and virtually non-toxic.
- ACF-50 can be safely applied to electronics such as radios, timers, test equipment, antenna connections, computers, etc.
- ACF-50 can be safely applied to electrical components such as alternators, starters, magnetos, generators, distributors, carburators, wiring, switches, rheostats, compressors, battery terminals, light bulb sockets, electrical connectors, circuit breakers, ignition systems, wire harnesses, etc.
- ACF-50 provides excellent low-shear lubrication to moving parts and cables.
ACF-50, Anti-Corrosion Formula, is a state of the art, anti-corrosion lubricant compound, specifically designed for the Aerospace Industry. It is an ultra Thin Fluid Compound (TFFC) that actively treats metal using advanced polar bonding technology. ACF-50 actively penetrates and "creeps" into the tightest seams, lap joints, micro cracks, and around rivet heads, displacing moisture and other corrosive fluids (orange juice, coke, coffee, salt water) in these corrosive prone areas. ACF-50's thin film acts like an "OFF SWITCH" for corrosion remaining effective for up to 24 months.