AGV Pista GP RR Full Face Helmet
- The Pista GP RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by professional world championship riders and was created for MotoGP™, but is now available to every rider.
- Made with a 100% Carbon Fiber and engineered with a 5-density EPS structure
- The shell shape is optimized for all riding positions and designed to minimize rotational accelerations.
- Best in class aerodynamics with a detachable PRO Spoiler and Race Suit fitment that makes is truly pro racing helmet
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in to the shell, which direct air to the rider's head
- Ritmo and Shalimar fabric pads and liner are fresh and fluid for a soft and gentle touch,
- Also includes Ear Plugs, Hydration System, Tear-Off Kit, Vent Covers and Interiors Customization kit for a 360° Adaptive fit
- The inside padding fit is especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- The Shalimar fabric Neck Roll is also treated to be water resistant
- The Optic Class 1 Anti-scratch visor features a 190° horizontal field of view and an 85° vertical field of view and is 5mm thick
- The visor mechanism is also designed with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock system is included
- Visor features a patented Extra Quick Release System
- Multistep visor mechanism
- All parts are easily removable and washable
- Double D retention system
- Communication system ready
- DOT and ECE Certified
Pista GP RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by professional world championship riders. It has therefore received FIM homologation, which certifies the highest possible level of protection, even against any dangerous twisting of the head. Every detail is designed to ensure ultimate performance. The Extreme Carbon shell in 100% carbon fiber guarantees extraordinary lightness, which make it effortless to wear. Its shapes and metal air vents are studied in the wind tunnel and tested by AGV athletes in order to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration and the greatest stability at high speeds, also as a result of the innovative profile of the rear PRO Spoiler. Boasting up to 5mm thickness, the optical class 1 Ultravision visor is an integral part of protection that enables 190° panoramic vision. This means the rider sees the track, adversaries, and obstacles more clearly, before anyone else. The exclusive 360° Adaptive Fit system allows for complete customization of the interior, giving the rider the possibility to select the ideal thickness for the upper part of the head, nape, and cheeks. Essential comfort that allows the rider to concentrate on the goal without distractions.
Product Line AGV Pista GP-RR Helmet Part Number 206031D4MY00310 Fitment Type Size-Specific Fitment (See size guide in images) Use Type Unit Sale Qty Each Style Full Face Helmet Size X-Large Age Group Adult Gender Unisex Position Material Color Iridium Carbon Fiber Finish Product Disclaimer Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend