Alpinestars Supertech M5 Helmet
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash.
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort.
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin.
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide
- Additional cheek pad set offering increased thickness of +5mm, for tighter fit adjustment – available separately.
The all-new SM5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. We scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption. Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
Product Line Alpinestars Supertech M5 Rover Helmet Part Number 8303921-1392-MD Fitment Type Use Type Offroad Gear Unit Sale Qty Each Style Full Face Modular Helmet Size Medium Age Group Adult Gender Unisex Position Material Color Anthracite/Red Flourescent/Gray Camo Glossy Finish Product Disclaimer Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at email@example.com with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend
Baron Cable Line Kit 18-20 Inch for 2006-2019 Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 - BA-8074KT-18
Saddlemen Track Solo Seat with Matching Pillion Cover for 2003-10 Yamaha YZF-R6/S - Black/Carbon Fiber - 0810-Y108