Alpinestars Supertech M8 Helmet
- Shell construction utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination
- Uni-directional carbon composite with aramid layer that gives significant radial strength around the shell, preventing compression but allowing controlled deflection for reducing transmitted impact energy, and providing critical penetration protection.
- Unique, patented, visor release system is incorporated into the design of the Supertech M8.
- The Supertech M8 helmet lining design includes canals which allow a tube to be incorporated on either side of the shell.
- This is a feature extensively tested by Alpinestars rally raid and enduro riders enabling convenient fitting and connection to a hydration system.
- Removable liner cover is washable and features a cool-max fabric interior and anti-bacterial talent yarn for long-lasting freshness and quick-dry performance between riding sessions.
- The visor design of the S-M8 is also an integral part of the ventilation system as it is profiled to direct airflow, acting as a channel to concentrate and smooth the flow into the shell.
- The Supertech M8 liner design is formed to optimize airflow channeling around the rider’s head before being extracted from the S-M8 through rear exhaust vents to ensure positive pressure is maintained with constant airflow while riding.
- Heat mapping tests have resulted in specifically designed ducting which produces a positive flow into the helmet over and around the rider’s head,improving comfort while riding and reducing the on-set of heat stress in extreme conditions.
- Hydration system compatibility.
- Helmet features TPE coating washable surfaces to improve maintenance and increase durability.
- Additional cheek pad set offering increased thickness of +5mm, for tighter fit adjustment – available separately.
The S-M8 shell has been profiled with performance as a priority and with a design style that identifies the profile of the helmet and its sculpted surface as uniquely ‘Alpinestars’. The base of the S-M8 has been sculpted to give a relief section, where the bottom profile is raised to clear the collarbone (Clavicle). Also, incorporated into the area of the base pad, where it sits over the rider’s collarbone, is an energy absorbtion pad; a more flexible compound rubber section which allows deflection when it contacts the Clavicle.At the outset of the MX helmet project, Alpinestars product philosophy was applied and a set of specific objectives set: Create the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible. Primary objective: protection – to create the most high performance protection possible. Secondary objective: to give excellent ventilation, comfort and reduced weight.
Product Line Alpinestars Supertech M8 Radium Helmet Part Number 8301519-1305-2X Fitment Type Use Type Offroad Gear Unit Sale Qty Style MIPS Helmet Size XX-Large Age Group Adult Gender Unisex Position Material Color Black/Gray/Yellow Finish Product Disclaimer Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend