Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel
- The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining
- Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry
- Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
The Tech 7 Drystar® Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breath-ability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure. The Tech 7 Enduro boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010 and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance
Product Line Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots Part Number 2012620-106-11 Fitment Type Use Type Offroad Gear Unit Sale Qty Style Riding Boots Size 11 Age Group Adult Gender Men Position Tire Diameter Speed Rating Load Rating Wall Construction Tire Tube Type Rim Size Material Color Black/Gray Finish Functional Length Cable Sleeve Length Cable Sleeve Travel Driver Seat Length Passenger Seat Length Driver Seat Width Passenger Seat Width Overall Seat Width Overall Seat Length Piston/Cylinder Size Piston Size Added Cylinder Stroke Volume Final Engine Displacement Exhaust Configuration Muffler Size Muffler End/Tip Style Windshield Height Windshield Width Handlebar Diameter California Emissions Product Disclaimer
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at email@example.com with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend
WSM Complete Top End Kit for 1999-2002 Yamaha 1200 Waverunners - Std Bore 79.90mm - 010-829-10P
QuadBoss Folding Windshield for 2000-2008 Polaris Ranger Models - Clear - TUCK100-0013