Big Gun Exhaust 40-PK02 17" Standard Re-Packing Kit
Part Number: 40-PK02
Packing is one of the most important elements of your Big Gun exhaust. Since all Big Gun mufflers are packing-style mufflers that contain packing material within them, they eventually require maintenance. Once you get some time on your exhaust, it is never a bad idea to periodically check to see how much packing is left. Ensuring you have as full a muffler as possible will prolong the life of your exhaust.
- 17” (inch) packing pillow for easier installation
- High-temp loose-fill packing material condensed into an outer casing (resembling a pillow)
Rated at approximately 15-20 hours of ride time
- Note: This is an average and actual packing life can vary by model, usage, tuning, etc.
- Maintains noise levels while keeping the power gains from your exhaust at their peak
- Keeps overall heat of the muffler down
- Can be used with most current and older style Big Gun Exhaust systems*
- Check the length of your muffler to determine the correct length needed.
- *For EXO mufflers, see the EXO-specific packing kit.
** USE LOCTITE ON ALL SCREWS WHEN INSTALLING & PERIODICALLY CHECK TO ENSURE THEY ARE TIGHT **
We Also Recommend