Cylinder Works 10004-K02 Standard Bore Cylinder Kit for 2012-16 Honda CRF150R /
Part Number: 10004-K02
- These kits offer you an affordable way to increase horsepower and engine displacement.
- Includes big bore cylinder kit, cast Vertex standard piston and top-end gasket kit.
- Cast Aluminum NSC Electroplated big bore cylinder that appears just like an OE cylinder.
- Unique piston profiles and maximize power and performance while reducing blow-by and oil consumption
- Complete Kit for end to end cylinder upgrade or repair at an affordable price.
These kits offer you an affordable way to increase horsepower and engine displacement. New, not remanufactured, cast aluminum nickel silicon carbide (NSC) electroplated big bore cylinder that appears just like an OE cylinder. NSC is a composite of a nickel and silicon carbide, providing an excellent wear resistant surface with oil retention capabilities. Cylinders are then diamond honed to the exact bore dimension and proper surface finish to ensure the proper ring seal and oil retention. To handle the internal pressures of a four-stroke engine, VertexÕs four-stroke pistons are cast from the highest quality 2618 aluminum alloy for superior strength and durability. Vertex uses unique piston profiles and compression ratios, offered in A, B, C and D sizes, to maximize power and performance while reducing blow-by and oil consumption. Each Vertex piston is then hand matched to fit each Cylinder Works cylinder perfectly. These kits contain the necessary gaskets to rebuild your top end. Kits include head, base, exhaust gaskets, and o-rings necessary when removing the cylinder and head during routine maintenance.
2012-16 Honda CRF150R
2012-16 Honda CRF150RB
- Compression Ratio (x:y): 11.7:1
- Cylinder Diameter (mm): 66.00
- Displacement (cc): 149.00
We Also Recommend
Acerbis 2140730147 Fuel Tank Natural 3.4 gal W/Mdr Gas Cap for 2001-02 Yamaha YZ250F