High Lifter DHT-RZR-R DHT Outlaw Rear Halfshaft Axle for Polaris RZR 570/800
DHT Heavy Duty Outlaw Axle
Part Number: DHT-RZR-R
Position: Rear (Right or Left)
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength.
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
- Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.
High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated (DHT) Axle. The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw DHT Axle is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.ÊIn addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in aftermarket competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
2012-17 Polaris RZR 570
2015-17 Polaris RZR 570 EPS
2009-14 Polaris RZR 800
2011-12 Polaris RZR 800 EPS
We Also Recommend
All Balls - 26-1080 - Carburetor Repair Kit - 1998-00 Arctic Cat 300 2x4 & 4x4
All Balls - 26-1261 - Carburetor Repair Kit for 1988-93 Yamaha YFM350ER Moto-4