High Lifter Signature Series Lift Kit
Part Number: PLK800R-50
- Relocate your shock mounts and get the lift need for tighter suspension and larger mud tires
- Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain
- Bolt-on application with user friendly instructions and all hardware needed for a successful installation is included; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
- Precision Cut and Zinc plated Front and Rear Lift Kit
- Made in the USA
The High Lifter Lift Kit for the Honda Recon 250 will relocate your shock mounts and get the lift need for tighter suspension and larger mud tires. Take your ATV to the edge with High Lifter’s 2” Lift Kit which is now Bigger, Badder and now even BOLDER than ever. Our engineers and staff have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. An easy-to-install, bolt-on lift that consistently measures truer over competitor products. Bolt-on application with user friendly instructions and all hardware needed for a successful installation is included; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
Tire Fitment: Up to 28".
- 1.5" spacers are recommended, but a MINIMUM of a 1" wheel spacer is required. -If you are running wide tires a 1.5" or wider spacer may be required depending on the width of the tire for tire to shock clearance at full lock steering.
- New Rear High Lifter Outlaw DHT Axles, High Lifter Pro Series Axles, or Gorilla CV Axles are recommended for the 2011-2014 Ranger models before installing ANY brand of lift kit.
- The 2011-2014 model rangers have lighter duty rear axles than previous year models and are more prone to breakage.
- High Lifter's Pro Series Alignment Kit (PSAK-1) is REQUIRED if you own or are buying PLK800R-50 or ANY brand of Ranger lift kit and have upgraded or are upgrading to the Pro Series Ranger Tie Rod/Rack End Kit.
- This kit also upgrades from the OEM 10mm bolt to a 1/2" Gr. 8 bolt to match the heavy-duty heim joint in our Tie Rod/Rack End Kit. The alignment kit comes with 2 alignment cones and all hardware required to upgrade both sides of the Ranger.
2009 Polaris Ranger 700 HD EFI 4x4
2009 Polaris Ranger 700 XP 4x4
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 HD
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 XP
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 XP Crew
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 XP
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 XP EPS
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 XP
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 HD
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 XP EPS
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 XP
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 HD
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew
2013 Polaris Ranger 800
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew 4x4
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew 4x4
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend
KFI Products Double Tube Rear Bumper for 2012-21 Kawasaki Teryx4 750 / 800 - 101640