High Lifter Honda ATV Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Part Number: HLHONDB-1
Honda 300 FOURTRAX 4x4 (1992-99) (Requires 12" diameter wheels)
Honda 400 FOREMAN 4x4 (1995-2003) (Requires 12" diameter wheels)
Honda 450 FOREMAN 4x4 (1998-2004)
Honda 350 RANCHER 4x4 (2000-06)
Honda 400 RANCHER 4x4 (2004-06)
Honda 500 RUBICON 4x4 (2000-04)
Honda 650 RINCON 4x4 (2003-05)
- The High Lifter Front Disc Brake kit is designed to replace the mud susceptible front drum brakes on Honda utility ATV's with a high performance disc brake system.
- With the addition of this kit, Honda utility ATV's join the rest of the premium utility ATV's in employing disc brakes!
- Kit employs the OEM hydraulic system
- Designed to fit on ATV's with 12" diameter wheels and is basically "a bolt on" that requires removing the factory drum brake components
- Replace with the disc brake system and bleed (removing air) the lines
- No fabrication or welding is required
- Parts included: high performance dual piston calipers, pads, rotors, mounting brackets, hub spacers, new studs and all hardware
Honda drum brakes work fine as long as they are properly maintained and do not develop leaks of mud and water. Once internal components are subjected to mud and water corrosion, the damage is difficult to reverse without repeated rebuilding. When allowed to remain in the brake drum, abrasive sand and muddy water damage all internal components, including bearings, seals and brake components. The High Lifter Front Disc Brake is designed to replace the mud susceptible, front drum brakes on Honda utility ATVs with a high performance disc brake. Once installed, the disc brake allows easy cleaning of mud and debris from hubs without disassembly, and water has no place to collect and corrode components.
- Works on 4x4 models ONLY.
- Honda 300 Fourtrax 4x4 and 400 Foreman 4x4 require 12" diameter front wheels for installation of this kit.
We Also Recommend