Moto Tassinari Delta 3 Reed Valve System for Ski-Doo ZX Chassis / 600HO / 800
Part Number: V3123-873B-2
Fits: 2001-07 Ski-Doo ZX Chassis (Carb.) / 600HO / 800
- Double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design
- Increased bottom end, stronger mid-range and longer top-end
- Greater efficiency due to reduced reed petal travel
- More airflow means more horsepower
- Reduced reed petal wear
- Screw free design eliminates risk of screws going through motor
- Screw free design enables super quick reed petal changes
The VForce reed valve system by Moto Tassinari has been the reed valve system of choice by anyone serious about two-stroke engine performance for the last 10+ years. The simple premise of the VForce3 reed valve system is to increase engine power and throttle response by increasing the efficiency over a conventional reed valve design.
The unique design of the VForce reed valve system features double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design. This has two major benefits:
- The reed petals only travel half the distance as a conventional reed valve design to get the same airflow.
- Because the reed petals only need to travel half the distance of that on a conventional reed valve design, there is a greater chance of them being fully opened as well as a better chance of sealing when they are "closed".
We Also Recommend