Feuling Vented Dipstick for Harley TC Dyna - 3089
Feuling Vented Dipstick
- Screws into the factory oil fill spout as a stock replacement part on M-Eight baggers
- This breathing dipstick removes unwanted build-up of blow by, which is found in engines with excessive leakdown through the rings/cylinders which is a common issue with large displacement big bore engines
- Test results show a decrease in engine sump oil levels
- Dipstick vents excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system consisting of a filter element and umbrella valve
- There are two ways to read the oil level with this dipstick, with the bike on the jiffy stand (FHS) or the bike upright and level (FHU)
- If reading the dipstick with the bike on the jiffy stand you will take your reading from the dimples labeled FHS (Full Hot Stand)
- When reading the dipstick with the bike upright and level you will take the reading from the dimples labeled FHU (Full Hot Upright)
- Made in the USA
Note: The oil pick-up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
Choose from two venting style options when installing the dipstick:
- Option 1: is to use the 1/8 NPT breather vent fitting with internal porous filter element (this option gives a clean look; however it can produce an oil misting/residue out of the element on engines with excessive leakdown/blow by)
Option 2: is to use quick-disconnect coupler fitting with rubber hose and filter element (this option will run any excessive oil misting/residue through the line and into the filter element, but does requires disconnecting the fitting in order to check the oil)
- For option 2, we recommend routing the line up the frame rail, up under the seat/abs area then back down along the right side frame rail and the filter element can fit cleanly between the engine/trans matting area on the inside of the lower right frame rail
Product Line Feuling Vented Dipstick Part Number 3089 Fitment Type Model-Specific Fitment Use Type Unit Sale Qty Kit Style Size Position Material Aluminum Color Polished Finish Functional Length California Emissions FALSE Product Disclaimer Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend
Twin Power Top End Gasket Kit for 1966-84 Harley Shovelhead Engines - 17034-80A - TP9967
Pro-X Racing Piston Kit for 2007-11 KTM 690 Models - 101.96mm - 01.6608.C
Pro-X Racing Piston Kit for 2007-11 KTM 690 Models - 101.95mm - 01.6608.B