All Balls Racing Wheel Spacer KitPart Number: 11-1099-1
- OE spacers typically wear out within a year of hard riding.
- OE wheel spacers should be checked and replaced as needed with every bearings service.
- Water and dirt act as a grinding compound between the seal face and the mating surface of the spacer.
- Once the grooves are deep enough, the sealing surface is lost, allowing water and dirt to pass through and contaminate the bearing.
- Designed for years of service even in the dirtiest riding environments.
- All Balls aluminum spacers feature a hardened steel shell pressed over the aluminum to provide superior wear surface
- Manufactured with 52100 bearing steel that is through hardened, precision ground and plated for years of service
2009-17 Yamaha YZ250F
2009-17 Yamaha YZ450F
2015-17 Yamaha YZ250FX
2016-17 Yamaha YZ450FX
Tire Diameter Speed Rating Load Rating Wall Construction Tire Tube Type Rim Size Product Line All Balls Wheel Spacer Kit Part Number 11-1099-1 Fitment Type Unit Sale Qty Each Style Material Color Size Finish Position Rear Functional Length Cable Sleeve Length Cable Sleeve Travel Driver Seat Length Passenger Seat Length Driver Seat Width Passenger Seat Width Piston/Cylinder Size Piston Size Added Cylinder Stroke Volume Final Engine Displacement Exhaust Configuration Muffler Size Muffler End/Tip Style Windshield Height Windshield Width Handlebar Diameter Ca ARB Compliance Non CARB Complaint CARB Compliant Product Disclaimer
Shipping PolicyShipping Address RestrictionInternational Purchases
Sales TermsPart Compatibility PolicyImage PolicyReturn Policy
We Also Recommend
All Balls Racing Fuel Pump Rebuild Kits for 2006-2017 Yamaha XV1900 Models - 47-2025
All Balls 8 Ball Extreme Duty Axle for 2018-22 Can-Am Maverick X3 Models - Rear - AB8-CA-8-329
All Balls Racing 6 Ball Heavy Duty Axle for 2021-22 Can-Am Commander 1000 - Front Right - AB6-CA-8-234
All Balls EZ Start Carburetor Rebuild Kit for 2000-02 Polaris Magnum 325 models - 46-8083