Trail Tech Voyager Pro GPS Kit
- Trail Tech Voyager Pro, the Connected Rider’s GPS.
- A premium off-road GPS with 4 inch color touchscreen anti-glare display, sealed and rated IP67 for anti dust/water intrusion
- The map screen is enabled with base maps, topography lines, hill shading, and some trails.
- Record or load GPX trails and riding areas, and transfer to a PC using the MicroSD card.
- Voyager Pro comes loaded with North American maps, but other map regions can be downloaded for free.
- Amongst the major features is Buddy Tracking.
- Buddy Tracking uses localized radio signals and can support up to 20 riders in a single group.
- View members of your ride group on the map screen in real time, increase your following distances, and use the buddy beacon to summon your buddies (Cell reception is NOT required).
- Buddy tracking displays the current location of up to 20 members of your ride group on the map screen
- Voyager Pro is Bluetooth enabled for intercom, phone and media controls.
- Play songs from your phone or MicroSD card using a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or intercom.
- Two phones and two headsets can be connected at the same time.
- The 4 inch glove friendly color touchscreen TFT display is visible in all conditions, including direct sunlight.
- Sealed and rated IP67 for anti-dust and water intrusion, it is built to withstand the harshest elements that come with extreme riding conditions.
- The mounting dock hard mounts to the dashboard, can be locked, and allows for quick removal of Voyager Pro from the machine.
- The dock utilizes the AMPs hole pattern, and is compatible with the full line of RAM brand mounts or Trail Tech mounting hardware.
- Voyager Pro integrates with your vehicle using standard Trail Tech vehicle sensors, providing vital ride data such as engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed/distance and more.
- At 5.6 x 3.5 inches, Voyager Pro still fits on dirt bike dashboards, but is big enough to use on adventure bikes and UTVs.
- Voyager Pro’s mapping abilities and buddy tracking make it the premium choice for off-road riders.
Voyager Pro, The Connected Rider’s GPS. Trail Tech offers a variety of model specific and universal kits for complete vehicle integration. All kits include mounting hardware, tach sensor, and power connection. Temperature and wheel sensors vary by kit, see kit contents for details. Adventure Begins Here!
Product Line Trail Tech Voyager GPS Pro Part Number 922-131 Fitment Type Model-Specific Fitment Use Type Unit Sale Qty Style Size Position Material Color Finish Functional Length Product Disclaimer Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note Fitment Note
Items will be shipped within 1 business day from the date of purchase to the address provided. Orders submitted before 3PM EST will often ship the same day. We will use an appropriate shipping service and/or carrier based on the shipping service selected at checkout and can not be changed/upgraded/modified in any way once the order is submitted.Shipping Address Restriction
If your address has a carrier restriction and is not serviced by one or more of the US domestic carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx), then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify us of this restriction at the time of purchase with either an order note entered before checkout, or a direct message within 15 minutes of order submission.International Purchases
All items shipped internationally will be shipped with customs declaration of purchase value; ALL duties/tariffs/fees imposed by the destination country are the buyers responsibility and are NOT calculated or imposed by us at any level and we are not liable for any additional cost that your destination country imposes. Often, these fees are due prior to or at delivery of the shipped product/s and are not subject to negotiation. If you have questions about the calculation of the fees, please contact your home nations customs/import agency for additional details as we have no control over how these amounts are calculated.
All orders must be paid in full before an order can be shipped. Cost of any additional shipping service upgrades are due at the time of checkout and can not be added once the order is complete. Certain destinations are subject to sales tax which is calculated and applied to the order total before checkout and order submission.Part Compatibility Policy
Application specific parts will have part compatibility indicated in the "Fits" or "Fitment" section of the product description and will be provided for all application specific products. These fitment indications are sourced from the product manufacturer and may be subject to change. Please be careful in reading any/all fitment indications for exact Year-Make-Model-Sub Model indications to make sure the part ordered will fit your exact application/s. If you are uncertain about a part compatibility and will to clarify before purchase, please feel free to message us at anytime and an experienced support staff member will assist you in verifying fitment to his/her best ability.Image Policy
Product specific images displayed on listings will be provided IF available, and when not available, a generic (non-specific) image will be provided that represents the general product type listed. Listing images should not be used as the exclusive basis for making your purchase decision and it is the customer responsibility to review the product description and all fitment indications before adding the item to cart.Return Policy
At SVS Powersports we understand that a product does not always look, fit or function as expected. If such a situation arrises, we do accept returns of all Unopened, Unused items with original packaging within 30 days of purchase/delivery. If your item is damaged, defective or completely different from the item ordered, please DO NOT submit a return request, please contact our knowledgable support staff with a clear description of the issue and someone will get back to you in a prompt time frame.
At SVS Powersports we are proud to offer unparalleled level of customer support and if any question or issue should arise, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We have a very experienced and knowledgable support staff that can assist you with virtually any inquiry. Support staff is available 6 Days a week (Monday Thru Saturday) 10AM to 6PM EST by calling 1-800-787-5817 OR via email at email@example.com with most inquiries responded to within less than an hour during our staff support hours. If you contact us outside these hours, we may still get back you right away, but a response may be delayed until the next business day.
We Also Recommend